In order to be happy -
- Don’t wear makeup if you don’t feel like wearing makeup.
- Have 2 cookies, not just 1.
- Blast some music and dance around your room like a crazy person.
- Take a bubble bath.
- Go for a run on a nice, sunny day instead of being inside at the gym.
- Listen to calming music as you fall asleep (make a solid ‘bedtime’ playlist.)
- Listen to your iPod when you’re out on a walk, or while you’re walking to work, and pretend you’re in a movie and the music you’re listening to is the soundtrack. It’s fun.
- Go to a local coffee shop by yourself with a good book and just relax (read the book too.)
- Smile at the person that annoys you at work.
- Laugh at yourself (instead of bullying yourself) when you do something stupid.
- Send a card to someone you miss, just to say hello.
- Wear your old, ratty PJs to bed. Hey, if they’re comfortable who really cares?
- Let a dog lick your face.
- Buy scratch off tickets once in a while.
- Fall asleep on the train.
- Take a vacation.
- Try something new, put yourself out there, take a chance.
- Make up a phrase you can say in order to calm yourself down and turn sadness, anxiety, frustration, etc. into positivity.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Have faith in something, especially yourself.
Today was another long, busy busy busy day. TGIF (tomorrow!) Goodnight :)