10 Ways to be Green:
1. Public transportation. Gotta love it.
2. Don’t use pesticides on your lawn.
3. Buy a reusable water bottle and use it. All the time. Stop buying bottled water.
4. Use reusable bags to carry your lunch in everyday and/or your groceries.
5. Air dry your clothes! You have the right to Air Dry! (Vermonters will get this)
6. Ride a bike/walk if possible.
7. Keep your shower short (This one is VERY HARD FOR ME!) Or don’t shower at all? Hmmm, actually maybe not. People don’t like stinky people.
8. Recycle. Duh! Recycle bins are everywhere. USE them. Put them in your home. They are necessary.
10. Never ever litter. It’s lame and out of style. How would you like if someone came and dumped their trash in your house? You wouldn’t. The birds, bees, squirrels, etc. don’t either.
ECO Runway from Rent the Runway http://www.renttherunway.com/ecorunway
Happy Earth Day from Nicole Richie! http://nicolerichie.celebuzz.com/2010/04/nicole-richie-earth-day/
Today’s SAVE from Eversave –
Have a great rest of your Thursday/Earth Day :)