Just finished watching the Golden Globes – I love award’s season!
Onto the kindness for today, I treated Colin to Starbucks AND I watched football for him. A whole game and a half! Girlfriend of the year anyone?
Just being sarcastic of course (or am I?). We had a great day hanging out with friends watching the Pats/Jets game. Sorry Pats fans! :( Congrats Jets fans! :)
A few quick notes about the Golden Globes:
- January Jones, you are a babe
- Sandra Bullock, I prefer you without your intense bangs
- Natalie P, you are too cute to even care about the questionable dress
- The Social Network, I think you may have won too many awards
- Ryan Gosling, James Franco, Robert Pattinson, Mark Wahlberg, Colin Firth, Matt Damon (etc.) you are all dapper gentlemen if I do say so myself
- Good for you Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch!
- The mom from The Fighter – totally unrecognizable! Awesome.
- Ricky Gervais – outrageous
- It’s extremely interesting to watch shots of the actors before a commercial break mixing and mingling. What are Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie talking about? How freaking fabulous they are?
- Emma Stone, I look forward to your red hair again once you dye it back
- Leighton Meester I did not like your dress. You can do better
- Trent Reznor!
- Halle Berry literally does NOT age, and always looks 150% amazing
- Claire Danes, fabulous…just fabulous
- I love you Tom Hanks! I always will
- What was up with ScarJo’s hair?
- Lastly, I really need to see The Kids Are All Right and Black Swan asap (already put Kids in my Netflix queue)
I think it might be a tie between Claire Danes and Mila Kunis – loved both dresses