5 words for you: Friends. Laughing. Dancing. Cupcakes. Heels.
This weekend was great. As seen here:
We stuffed ourselves with cupcakes from Mix Bakery, got all gussied up and headed out on the town. I even wore high-heels! I always plan on wearing heels, but I also always chicken out. This time I did it and even though I was the same size as Shaq, I wore them and loved it.
Fab evening all around.
Now onto my ‘kindness’ today…
On may way home from work I called my grandpa to chat. It’s good to check in every now and then. A few things I absolutely adore about my ‘Par':
- When you ask him what’s going on/how things are going his usual reply is “S.O.S” which means, “Same old S%#t”
- He laughs after almost everything either he says, or I say on the phone
- He answers the call “Helloooooo is that Colleen there?”
- He always tells me how good it is to hear from me
- He signs off “See ya later alligator” in which I naturally say “In a while crocodile”