There are so many reasons why I’m excited for this MommyCon weekend.
1. There will be amazing sponsors there with incredible products I want to know more about and see in person.
2. There will be fabulous bloggers there that I follow and want to meet.
3. I’m going to the comedy show with some of my friends Friday night sans child (no offense, Mags).
4. Maggie will be with me for all other MommyCon related events, and I think she’s going to have some fun.
5. My sister works for Acelleron, the host sponsor, and her + Suzy + their team + the MommyCon team have been working really hard to put this event together. I’m very proud of them.
Lastly, it seems like there is going to be a wonderful community of mothers (and fathers!) together in one hotel learning, discussing, connecting, and supporting each other. We can all use that sort of environment every now and again, can’t we?
If you’re already going, awesome — hope to see you there. :)
If you don’t have tickets, but would like to attend Saturday’s events — enter to win two general admission Saturday tickets here! [total $80 value] All you have to do is like MommyCon on Facebook, Acelleron Maternal Health and Wellness on Facebook, mama’s daily craic on Facebook, and comment here with anything having to do with MommyCon. I will randomly choose a winner tomorrow, Thursday July 31st by 5:00 p.m. EST. [All I will need is your email address in order to get you your tickets].
Thanks, and good luck!